1. Remember to pack your wallet. Your wallet doesn’t have to match your purse,but make sure it has your driver license or permit, any cards (lunch cards, library cards, gift cards), and money.
2. If you carry them around, keys.
3. Pack some gum or breath mints. After you eat or after a while your breath will get stinky. Keep a pack of gum to keep it nice and fresh. Plus it helps you concentrate in class (as long as you don’t get caught).
4. Pack some hand sanitizer. Especially during cold/flu season.
5. Pack a mini bottle of lotion. Just in case your hands get dry, or you just want to smell nice. You can get many bottles in the travel section of Walmart. There’s tons of mini stuff there!
6. Pack your cell phone and I-Pod. You never know when you might need it. Just make sure it’s on silent in class. And your iPod is a perfect cure for boring situations.
7. Pack some basic makeup for touch ups. But make sure it’s all kept in a makeup bag so when you need to touch up your makeup it will all be in one place.
8. Pack a pencil or pen. It’s always good to have backup writing utensils! Also pack a notebook.
9. Pack a mini bottle of Tylenol. This can also be found in the travel section. Or the medicine aisle. Your day doesn’t have to be disrupted by a headache or cramps.
10. Pack pads/tampons etc. Even if it’s not that time of month it’s good to have them just in case.
11. Hairbrush, in case it’s super windy or you’ve just taken your hair out of an up do and it’s knotty.
12. Pack a calculator or a mini calculator. This is another just in case object. It’s actually really useful in the right situations.
13. Pack a snack. A small bag of chips or a candy bar is good to have. By the middle of the day a tasty snack might be welcome.
14. Pack your contact/glasses case. Just in case your contacts are bothering you and if you need to see with your glasses.